Reliable Help for Your Hospital Call Center’s Communication Projects
Contracted Services provides trusted resources and assistance to hospital call centers when they need project management support.
When a large communications project or merger is on the horizon, hospital call centers are oftentimes unsure about the cost and liability that comes with hiring temporary in-house or contracted employees to complete the venture.
1Call helps by providing Contracted Services. Our resources, expertise, and personnel who are trained in accordance with HIPAA and HITRUST directives, provides trusted resources and assistance when medical call centers need to update technologies, are involved in projects such as acquisitions and department mergers, look for advice about best practices, need guidance related to growth and future development, and more.
What Services Are Available with Contracted Services?
- Optional discovery and assessment of your system with a detailed report that includes recommendations and timelines for the conversion process.
- Converting from a legacy call center system to Contact-Based Architecture (CBA), Intelligent Series (IS), Genesis, IS On-Call, miSecureMessages, miTeamWeb and more.
- Assist with projects such as adding new accounts, updating existing accounts, department mergers, etc.
- Provide best practices and develop a road map to follow when engaging in a new venture.
- Post-cutover site assessment.
- Data conversion.
- Ongoing project support.
What Are the Benefits of Using Contracted Services?
- 1Call has the resources and expertise to convert legacy accounts to IS in-house.
- Trusting 1Call with patient and clientele databases, highly confidential information, working in restricted areas, etc., versus outsourcing to an existing service or third party.
- Cost savings on labor, training, insurance and all the expenses that go along with maintaining a full-time employee workforce.
- Hospitals and clinics consistently report that using 1Call’s enterprise-wide communication solutions lead to improved patient satisfaction, reduced operator training times, fewer communication errors, and increased productivity.
- All 1Call employees are trained in accordance with HIPAA and HITRUST directives.
Contact Us Today
When your busy healthcare system cannot find resources to help with communication projects, outsource the work to 1Call’s trained, experienced, professional staff. Contact Brad Swift at 800-729-0752 or bswift@1Call.com (link sends e-mail) and learn why hospitals have relied on 1Call for accurate, fast communications to help deliver the best patient experience since 1996.