TechHelper: Your online support resource that’s available whenever you need it!
Which 1Call solution do you want to learn more about today? You’ll find it on TechHelper!
Providing you with the information you need when you need it is essential. Whether you’re looking for the miTeamWeb User Guide, wondering how to schedule a report to run every day, or looking for configuration information for Cisco UCCX and Soft Agent, you’ll find it on TechHelper.
TechHelper is the exclusive support resource for 1Call and Amtelco customers. It offers information in a wide range of formats. If you prefer to watch a training video, you’ll find that on TechHelper. Would you rather reference a PDF with screenshots to learn how to set up a particular feature? You’ll find that on TechHelper, too. What about reviewing a recorded webinar? Those are also available on TechHelper.
Your Single Source
The TechHelper support site provides easy online and mobile access to 650+ pages packed with all the information you need. And it’s available anytime you need it. TechHelper is accessible to all Support Agreement customers, providing access to vital information 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Ongoing Content Updates
The TechHelper team keeps information updated, frequently adding new documents and videos as soon as they become available. This keeps you up to date on the features that are available to you.
What’s Included on TechHelper?
Here’s just a bit of what you will find on TechHelper:
- Technical Documentation
- Features and Benefits lists
- White Papers
- Reference Guides
- Software Downloads
- Video Library
- Event Calendar (to register for upcoming webinars)
- Recorded Webinars
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Amtelco Insider newsletters
Convenient Search Options
TechHelper offers two search capabilities, giving you the power to search the content of the TechHelper website and the ability to search within documents:
- Web Page Search: Use the Search box on the top of the screen to search words on the pages, links, etc. To find the new features in Intelligent Series 5.5, for example, by typing “IS 5.5” in the Search box at the top of the screen. The results provide links to recorded webinars you can watch, along with links to PDF documents.
- File Search: If you want to learn more about MergeComm’s Auto Dispatch Conference options, for example, type “auto dispatch conference” in the Search box at the bottom of the TechHelper screen. You’ll find links to a wide range of PDF documents.
What else can you find on TechHelper?
- Innovation Machine - submit ideas for future feature enhancement, and view, rate, and comment on suggestions from others
- Additional Contact information - you can also find phone numbers and a link to e-mail the Support team.
- Meet Your Support Team - do you ever wonder who you've been talking to? Get to know the Support Team!
- miSecureMessages Notifications - stay informed about upcoming app releases, server releases, and more.