New miSecureMessages Server Version is Available Now
Continuing in the legacy of continually providing updates with essential features, miSecureMessages Server Version 6.8 was recently released. This new version includes several significant features, all designed to simplify and improve the process of sending secure messages.
What is miSecureMessages?
Protecting your patients’ information is critical. The 1Call miSecureMessages HIPAA-compliant secure messaging apps save crucial time for your care teams, doctors, nurses, and non-clinical staff. miSecureMessages helps ensure faster response times by providing instant access to vital patient information. miSecureMessages apps are available for Android, Apple/iOS, and desktop computers.
Some of the new features include:
- High Availability - Eliminate the need for scheduled downtime for maintenance and upgrades with the High Availability configuration for multiple servers.
- Shared Device Licenses - Multiple users can share a device for accessing their messages, making it an ideal solution for staff who use a provided phone during their shift.
- Single Sign-On Integration - Save time by removing the need for multiple logins with Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Protected Dialing - miSecureMessages users can protect their Caller ID on phone calls placed from the miSecureMessages app, such as displaying the hospital or clinic’s phone number in place of their personal number.
Additional miSecureMessages features now available include:
- Agent Password Settings
- Automatic Group Registration
- Importing CSV Files
- New Contact Permissions
- Dark Mode (new for Apple/iOS users)
- Adjustable Font Sizing (new for Apple/iOS users)