Important miSecureMessages Server 6.6 Announcement
We have an important miSecureMessages Server 6.6 announcement for miSecureMessages customers. Our Software team is working hard to add significant new features to the miSecureMessages apps. These new features will be available for you soon!
The miSecureMessages enhancements make use of new features that are not compatible with miSecureMessages Server Version 6.6. If you are a miSecureMessages customer and are currently using the miSecureMessages Server Version 6.6, you will have to make an upgrade to a newer version of miSecureMessages by April 15, 2022.
There are two upgrade options available for you:
- miSecureMessages Server Version 6.7: released in November 2019. Learn more about the 6.7 version of miSecureMessages and its benefits and features.
- miSecureMessages Server Version 6.8: released in February 2022. Learn more about the 6.8 version of miSecureMessages and its benefits and features.
Both of these Server Versions offer additional miSecureMessages capabilities that are not currently available for your users.
All customers using miSecureMessages Server 6.6 need to upgrade by April 15, 2022. We encourage you to contact Amtelco Field Engineering as soon as possible to reserve an upgrade date and time.
What You Need to Do:
- Confirm that you and your users are on a recent release of the miSecureMessages Apple iOS or Android app. All devices need to be on an app release of 6.7 or higher for a Server 6.7 upgrade, or 6.8 or higher for Server 6.8 upgrade. You can confirm the current app version by:
- Looking at the Devices menu on the MSM Administrator page
- Or by running a Device List Report from the Reports section of the MSM Administrator page
Once all devices are updated to 6.7 or 6.8, the Server Upgrade process takes about 10-15 minutes of downtime for miSecureMessages users.
Please contact the Amtelco Field Engineering to reserve an upgrade date and time or if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Phone: 800-553-7679 (You will need your 5-digit support code to speak with a technician.)