Healthcare organizations need to maintain privacy of their clients’ personal data. For hospitals, securing patient information is required by HIPAA and HITECH regulations. By encrypting your information, 1Call’s miSecureMessages helps ensure that the data remains confidential.
Hospitals can eliminate the risk of serious monetary fines by implementing 1Call’s secure messaging solutions.
Messages that include Protected Health Information (PHI) should be sent on a secure encrypted platform. A secure texting app, like miSecureMessages, is one way to stay HIPAA compliant when sharing information on mobile devices.
1Call’s miSecureMessages provides enormous advantages to a hospitals’ secure text messaging protocols including these benefits:
- End-to-end message encryption so that all communications are secure and protected
- Devices can be consolidated through the miSecureMessages app so that all correspondence can be from a smartphone, there’s no need for a pager
- The app is simple to use, available for Android, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and is customizable to your preferences
- This HIPAA compliant solution sends massive amounts of data quickly as you stay firmly connected through WiFi and 3G/4G networks
- Because of persistent alerts, you won’t miss important messages, and the app features a message log so that you can keep track of messaging histories
- miSecureMessages seamlessly integrates with On-Call Scheduling so you can quickly contact or review on-call staff